Thursday, July 30, 2009

Need ideas

Yesterday I noticed that I've basically become a vegetarian. I think in large part it has to do with living alone and not wanting to cook large amounts of meat for one person. But there's also health and environmental benefits to not eating meat that are pretty important to me.
I wouldn't say that I've sworn off meat completely, I still eat it when other people make it for me and will occasionally order it out, but for the most part, I don't really miss it.
But I do notice that my vegetarian culinary skills leave something to be desired.
I eat a lot of veggie burritos, quesadillas, pasta.... I do have a recipe for lentil chili that I LOVE (can't remember if I've posted it here yet. If not, stay tuned...)
But I could really use some new meatless options in the repertoire so please, share your faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment